Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a National Account Manager for our client. Our Client is based in Dublin 12 but this is a national role so we involve travel throughout Ireland.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to lead, manage and motivate a team of sales professionals within the FMCG sector and to achieve planned target sales for a range of the Company's products and services.
This role will be responsible for co-ordinating business development activity in the Company's area in order to promote business growth for the future through expanding the customer base and helping to develop new sales plans to meet changing customer needs.
Duties will include:
- Develop positive and productive relationships, negotiating range, pricing and promotions to optimise sales and profitability
- Implement the channel sales strategy within the account portfolio
- Management of the range, volumes and profit across account portfolio maximising the commercial opportunities
- Creating joint business plans to ensure retention and organic growth
- Working closely with buyers to maximise opportunities for success by understanding their strategies and objectives
- Implementing annual sales and account management plans based on financial management and knowledge of customer needs, ranges and market trends
- Minimum 5-10 years' Consumer Products sales experience
- Minimum 3 years previous management experience
- Strong track record of sales goal attainment
- Outstanding organization, analytical, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and management skills
- An outgoing customer oriented person.
- Able to establish a rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to spot and exploit sale opportunities, develop plans and set aims within the company's expectations.
- Self motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Present an excellent image
- Salary €45,000
- OTE €50,000
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.