National Account Manager
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced National Account Sales Manager .
Our Client is based in Dublin 12 but this is a national sales role so we involve travel throughout the island of Ireland on a daily basis on a pre-determined fixed journey plan. This role will entail at least one overnight stay per week on average in the sales field and 1 to 2 days per week office based.
Our client is looking for a National Account Sales Manager to service a large number of Consumer Electronic Retailers nationwide within the 32 counties of Ireland. They have a broad range / large portfolio of Consumer Electronics & Technology products to service in all electrical retailers nationwide both independent & branch/multiple. Brand awareness & training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Develop positive and productive relationships, negotiating ranges, pricing and promotions to optimise sales and profitability
- Implement the channel sales strategy within the account portfolio both at local electrical retailers and central head offices nationwide
- Management of the range, volumes and profit across account portfolio maximising the commercial opportunities
- Creating joint business plans to ensure retention and organic growth continually with for all the various brands they service & distribute
- Working closely with dealers / branch stores / buyers both locally and at Head Office level to maximise opportunities for success by understanding their strategies and objectives
- Implementing annual sales and account management plans based on financial management and knowledge of customer needs, ranges and market trends
- Develop plans to meet and exceed targets
- Attending and positively contributing to regular weekly Sales Meetings
- Strong track record of sales goal attainment and result driven
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and management skills
- Able to establish a rapport with customers and co-workers
- Ability to spot and exploit sale opportunities, develop plans and set aims within the company's expectations
- Self-motivated / ability to work on you own initiative / take ownership / acts decisively to solve problems / Makes every minute of every day count.
- Target driven and sales oriented
- A minimum of 3 years National Account Sales Experience
- New business development experience
- A proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
- Excellent written and oral skills
- IT Skills - Must be proficient in Microsoft: Outlook / PowerPoint / Excel / Word
- Full Clean driver license
- Present an excellent image
- Salary €40,000 + Commission
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.