National Account Manager
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading, Irish owned company with a national reach. They currently have a vacancy available for a National Account Manager to join their team.
With excellent brand traction and a well-established account base, this role will provide both a challenge and reward for the successful applicant. Candidates must possess a high level of professionalism with the drive to provide optimum service and solutions to maintain, develop and enhance customer productivity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meet & exceed sales targets - including budget achievement, sales value, and distribution targets
- Activating our sales strategies - you'll drive sales and grow presence of new and existing products by optimizing trade investment and executing all promotions, point of sale, and space commitments in store
- Driving new business development - you'll be on the hunt daily for new accounts and look to drive further growth and increase market presence
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Proven sales and account management track record, selling to retail , wholesale or hardware groups
- Experience working with FMCG would be beneficial
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Time management & organizational skills
- Experience in reporting and providing market intelligence feedback
- Must be results orientated and able to work autonomously and within a team environment
This permanent position will offer the successful candidate a salary in the region of €50,000 along with a phone, laptop and car.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.