Location: Lisburn, Co. Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Network Engineer based in Lisburn.
- Perform systems checks to verify all circuits are functioning as expected
- Analyze and investigate interface utilization reports
- Troubleshoot disabled ports/interface
- Escalate and work with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Perform configuration changes on network devices
- Participate in scheduled tasks like building power down and power up
- Perform firmware updates on network devices
- Manage Cisco CallManager Configuration with several remote offices receiving services from the central Cisco CallManager
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC) as part of managing Voice/IP telephone systems
- Troubleshoot IP telephony from end to end, including IP telephony voice quality issues and between and within location
- Be the subject matter expert in Network and Voice Management Platforms
- Perform daily tasks and provide clear and concise updates to internal teams and external clients
- Perform tasks using the documented policies and procedure
- S/B.A. degree or relevant experience preferred
- Cisco professional certification CCNA, CCNP.
- Analyze data, perform research, and verify information for potential misconduct or abnormal behaviour.
- Analyze data feeds for event detection, and perform correlation analysis on data from multiple monitoring sources.
- Respond to cybersecurity events and incidents caused by internal and external threats to our clients, coordinate response activities with various stakeholders for confirmed incidents, and recommend mitigation strategies. This can involve non-traditional working hours.
- Proactively hunt for adversaries on customer networks utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- Triage emerging threats to protect assets and information in client environments.
- Produce forensic imaging and coordinate evidence collection for investigations.
- Utilize data mining tools to collect, search, sort, and organize large amounts of information.
- Research, address, and resolve data loss prevention (DLP), virus alerts, and other security-related events.
- Partner with cross-functional technical teams to share expertise, research threats, and implement solutions.
- Produce reports, communications, e-blasts and other forms of communication that may be both internal and client facing, to include leadership and executive management.
- Draft root cause analysis reports and recommendations after cybersecurity incidents
- Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention
- Stay current with Security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland