Network Security Engineer
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Network Service Engineers for a leading cyber security services and solutions provider based in Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
This well established and financially secure business works with clients across the UK and Ireland to manage digital risk. They provide a first class consulting and support service that allows companies to mitigate risk whilst allowing the capacity to achieve their growth objectives.
As the Network Security Engineer, you will provide solution implementation and first/second line support services. This will include office based work as well as on-site work with clients across the UK and Ireland. You will be proficient in the use of various security protocols, procedures and software solutions.
- Implementation of security solutions
- 1st/2nd line solution support
- Document and maintain project records
- Improve and develop proficiencies in the portfolio of associated technologies
- Third level qualification in associated field
- Three years experience in Information Security or related area
- Expert knowledge in network security products and SIEM such as F5, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, QRadar
- Expert knowledge of Information Security principals
- Knowledge of networking principles and architectures
- Knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in customer facing roles
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary that is negotiable based on experience.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.