Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Work Controller to start ASAP for approximately 2 months
Pay rate: £12.36 per hour
Hours: 37.5 per week
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate in their application form and where necessary at interview:
1. At least 3 years' experience in a wastewater/network sewerage environment.
2. Experience in dealing directly with customers, demonstrating good oral and written
3. communications skills; good IT skills and a good working knowledge and understanding of the GIS tool
4. Experience in dealing with contractors and an understanding of contract documentation;
5. Good understanding in the use of CCTV systems and Jetvac equipment and be prepared to be trained in the use of both where required;
6. Good understanding of Health & Safety legislation particularly in regards to Street works and be medically fit to undergo any training in relation to confined space work.
7. A full, current driving license;
8. A requirement to participate in an out of hours on-call and overtime Rota as well as a requirement to work overtime; including weekends and public and privilege holiday and provide cover for others when the need arises.
9. Potential employees must have a permanent residence within 20 miles travelling distance by public road to the geographical location specific to the post Bretland House, 115 - 121 Duncrue Street, Belfast, BT3 9JS , as measured by RAC Route Planner from full postcode to full postcode via the 'shortest route' selection on the website. This is to enable NI Water to meet its key customer service requirements and deliver effective services to customers, particularly in respect of the need to respond promptly to out of hours emergencies
1. Experienced and competent in the use of CCTV systems and Jetting equipment;
2. Possess an HGV license
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, a member of the team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.