Night Operations Supervisor
Grafton Recruitment are currently seeking a Supervisor (Night Shift) for our client located in East Cork.
Work Hours: 10pm -7am, 5 days per week Monday - Saturday)
- Take responsibility for shift Health & Safety issues in conjunction with company Health & safety Guidelines
- Overseeing the running of the Night sort
- Lead by example ensuring warehouse operatives/couriers/agency staff follow Company and departmental procedures at all times.
- Oversee the workload of the warehouse personnel and ensuring that goods are scanned and are dispatched in a timely and well packaged manner as per departmental KPI's. necessary.
- Train warehouse staff (including agency staff) in best department practice ensuring staff follow company policy and procedure
- Ensure the floor is in a safe and tidy manner
- Assist Management with day to day operations
- Report areas of concern to Operations Manager / Regional Manager
- Ensure all staff are carrying out their daily duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with other shifts to ensure a smooth shift handover.
The Operational hours are 10pm - 7am