FULL TIME, PERMANENT
We are working exclusively with one of the North West's finest Hotel businesses to recruit an experienced Night Porter to provide efficient, prompt, trouble free, courteous service to guests in absence of departmental managers and limited staff during the night. Be responsible for the security of the hotel and its guests overnight and to set meeting and private rooms in line with the Hotel guidelines and to the guests' specification.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- 3 GCSE or equivalent grade A-C (which must include English Language & Maths)
- Efficient IT Skills
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Well motivated, conscientious and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to undertake routine security and maintenance checks
- Be able to work night shift from 10.30pm - 7am for 5 nights per week (or 4 nights per week 32 hour contract)
- Hands on approach to all areas within the hotel
Due to the nature of the Hotel industry, you must be flexible and available to work night shifts on a permanent basis.
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary.
Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.