Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require a Night Watch Attendant to start 15th April right through to the end of September to work in two very popular caravan sites.
Role: Night Watch
Pay rate: Weeks 1 - 12 £7.83 Weeks 12+ £8.50
Hours: Four nights per week on a rota basis between the 2 Holiday parks. 8 hours per night increasing to 10 hours per night at peak times
- Night Patrolling and checking of the main entrance, caravan park and various buildings on site
- Monitoring visitors and residents to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or visitors are on the site after hours
- Ensure that those on site are behaving in a reasonable manner with due consideration for others
- Opening and locking entrance gates
- Ensure no unauthorised camping or caravanning on site
- Advising the Wardens of incidents/problems and completing records as necessary
Applicants must possess:
- At least 6 month's experience in security work, including outside night patrols
- At least 2 month's experience of dealing with the general public
- Effective communication skills - able to deal with the public in a polite and professional manner
- Understanding of Health and Safety required in a public environment.
- Good Judgement/Confident - able to make decisions on own initiative
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.