Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require a Night Watch to start ASAP.
Role: Night Watch
Pay rate: Weeks 1 - 12 £7.83 Weeks 12+ £8.50
Hours: WINTER: 7 Nights on - 7 Nights off.
Peak Season: 5 nights a week - 2 nights off.
- Night Patrolling and checking of the main entrance, caravan park and various buildings on site
- Monitoring visitors and residents to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or visitors are on the site after hours
- Ensure that those on site are behaving in a reasonable manner with due consideration for others
- Opening and locking entrance gates
- Ensure no unauthorised camping or caravanning on site
- Advising the Wardens of incidents/problems and completing records as necessary
Applicants must possess:
- Available on all dates required
- At least 2 month's experience of work in a public facing role
- Effective communication skills - able to deal with the public in a polite and professional manner
- Understanding of Health and Safety required in a public environment.
- Good Judgement/Confident - able to make decisions on own initiative
- Full Driving Licence.
- At least 6 months experience of security work including patrolling outside
- Computer literate, familiar with Excel and Word software
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.