Salary: Competitive on experience
Grafton are delighted to be assisting a superb company who are due to growth an expansion seeking an NPD Manager to add to the team. As an integral part of the management team, your focus will be on using your knowledge as a food technologist to contribute to the development of new and innovative products, look at current processes to solve problems and help drive innovation to gain a competitive edge.
- Provide strategic focus on the development of products/ concepts from innovation
- Manage projects within the product portfolio assigned
- Identify and evaluate innovation opportunities within the business
- The understanding of the current processes, needs and gaps of the business to choosing the best innovation path for improving the business
- Provide a fresh perspective on the business and challenge the status quo.
- Use market research and consumer feedback and keeps the business goals in mind to determine which ideas have the highest potential
- Food-related degree with extensive experience in an FMCG environment
- Previous experience in Technical and/or Product Development in the food industry with direct responsibility for launching food products
- Previous Strong Innovation and Project Management skills
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the organisation
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.