Nurse Manager - Ballycastle
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is recruiting a Nurse Manager to be based in Ballycastle. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
With 25 awards picked up, our client has an outstanding reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives.
- You will direct and lead a team of Nurses, Carers and Ancillary staff to deliver the highest standard of care.
- You will drive excellence through sharing your clinical experience and knowledge to help to grow those around you.
- You will derive the success of the home at a strategic level, working with and alongside the Senior Management team to set and maintain the highest standards and to champion the Group's culture and values.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- 5 years' post qualification experience
- 2 years' experience in a Deputy Manager / management role
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team; including managing complex staffing issues, recruitment and training
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team, and liaising with regulatory bodies
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Experience of a care setting focused on elderly clients and their needs
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary of £45,000 as well as:
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Paid NMC fees
- Company Pension and Occupational Sick Pay/Paternity Pay/Maternity Pay
- Dedicated commitment to training and development
- Superb induction
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland