Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Nurse Manager for a Belfast based, circa 50 bed care home, looking after the Dementia units.
Our clients is a family run business with 7 homes across NI, employing over 600 people and has over 30 years experience in the Care Sector, picking up numerous awards for their work and homes. Our client is proud of their values and unique positive culture that is reflective of their relationships with residents, relatives, suppliers and the local community. This is a superb opportunity to work for one of Northern Ireland's leading, progressive and established care providers.
To ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home. As Nurse Manager you will:
- Lead the care team to deliver excellent quality, person-centred care to all residents through the effective, efficient and safe running of the Home
- Manage all aspects of the running of the Home including staff management, resident assessment and admission and standards of care
- Advocate and promote the company mission, vision and values
- Meet business targets / KPIs as set out for the Home
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the Home
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum two years experience within a similar role
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive a competitive salary, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland