Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Co. Derry/Londonderry
Salary: Negotiable up to £40,000 per annum (Pension/Health Plan/Expenses)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor on a permanent full time basis based in in the greater North West area as well as Ballymena.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit provider of health insurance since, tracing its roots to a charity in 1873. Our client boasts around 3,000 client organisations which include some of the UK's biggest retailing names, along with many hundreds of SMEs and smaller businesses.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit provider of health insurance, with their business growing rapidly. They trace their roots to a charity in 1873 and currently boast around 3,000 client organisations which include some of the UK's biggest retailing names, along with many hundreds of SMEs and smaller businesses. This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, supportive and expanding organisation.
- Provision of specialist nursing skills maintaining a high standard of service
- Provision of management skills contributing to efficiency and effectiveness of service
- Excellent communication skills promoting good liaison at all times with management and employees
- Keeping abreast of changing legislation, clinical practice and managerial styles that may have an effect on the role of the Occupational Health Nurse
- Under the guidance of your line manager to be responsible for own professional development
- Ensure that clinical equipment is maintained and calibrated on a planned basis
- Participate in clinical audits and/or research projects as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Registered Nurse with active NMC Registration
- Formal qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Occupational Health and a minimum of 2 years experience, or up to 3 years experience in Occupational Health without a formal qualification
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes
- Full flexibility to cover sites across Northern Ireland
You will receive an excellent salary, working conditions, access to some of the UK's biggest customers and the chance to really develop your own career alongside access to high quality training and continued support. As our client's business is expanding rapidly in 2019 you'll definitely receive the chance to make your mark.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland