Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Peripatetic across Northern Ireland
Salary: Negotiable up to £40,000
Working Hours: TBD at interview
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Occupational Health Advisor on behalf of our client, a leading not-for-profit provider of health insurance. Our client traces its roots to a charity in 1873 and currently boasts around 3,000 client organisations which include some of the UK's biggest retailing names, along with many hundreds of SMEs and smaller businesses.
As an Occupational Health Advisor you will be part of an Occupational Health team providing a service of excellence, responsible for meeting the needs of clients from both Private and Public Sectors. As this is a peripatetic role you will be expected to travel to our clients various sites across Northern Ireland.
- Provision of specialist nursing skills maintaining a high standard of service
- Provision of management skills contributing to efficiency and effectiveness of service
- Excellent communication skills promoting good liaison at all times with management and employees
- Keeping abreast of changing legislation, clinical practice and managerial styles that may have an effect on the role of the Occupational Health Nurse
- Under the guidance of your line manager to be responsible for own professional development
- Ensure that clinical equipment is maintained and calibrated on a planned basis
- Participate in clinical audits and/or research projects as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Formal qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Occupational Health and a minimum of 2 years experience, or up to 3 years experience in Occupational Health without a formal qualification
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes
- Full flexibility to cover sites across Northern Ireland
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience and formal qualifications, paid expenses, contributory pension and health cash plan as well as 25 days holiday plus stat days.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.