Occupational Health Screening Nurse
Location: Peripatetic across Northern Ireland
Salary: Negotiable around £25,000 Pro Rata (incl. benefits and paid mileage)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Occupational Health Screening Nurse on a maternity cover contract basis, expected to begin March 2020. The post will work on four days per week, working hours based around 9am - 5pm or 8.30am - 4.30pm
Our client is a leading UK wide based not-for-profit health and wellbeing provider with a lengthy history of making healthcare accessible to working people. They are committed fully to helping keep employees physically, mentally and financially healthy. Our client's many services range from occupational health to employee benefits, employee support to health insurances
As the Occupational Health Screening Nurse you will:
- Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the department and the company's objectives.
- Provide screening services in support of the Occupational Health Advisers within the Primary Care contract, as well as to liaise daily with the OHAs for Primary Care and the Clinical Administrator.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and effective communication with all Primary Care clients
- Deliver effective day-to-day delivery of screening, in line with policies and procedures; Develop and maintain records in line with current protocols and guidance, statutory and NMC best practice
- Participate in clinical audits and/ or research projects as appropriate
- Participate in health promotion programmes both on a one-to-one basis and within screening activities
- Assist in the development of screening-related policies and procedures as required
- Must be an RGN with live NMC Registration
- Must be to travel to multiple sites across NI when required
- Some experience in Occupational Health but an OH qualification is not required
- Pro Rata salary negotiable based on experience (around £25k pro-rata)
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 stat days (Pro Rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to superb training and development
- Paid travel expenses
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland