Occupational Health Technician - Contract
£20,000 approx. per annum pro-rata
Working Hours: TBD
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a part time Occupational Health Technician to be based in Belfast/Larne across four days a week, hours to be discussed at interview. This post is a fixed term contract expected to last six months.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit provider of health insurance since, tracing its roots to a charity in 1873. Our client boasts around 3,000 client organisations which include some of the UK's biggest retailing names, along with many hundreds of SMEs and smaller businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone considering a career in Occupational Health, to gain some valuable experience working alongside the on-site Occupational Health Advisor.
With full training provided, you will be part of an Occupational Health team providing a service of excellence, which is responsible for meeting the needs of clients from both the private and public sectors.
You will assist the Occupational Health Advisor on-site with:
- Health Screening and Surveillance
- Workplace Assessments including Display Screen Equipment
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Good, accurate record keeping and adhering to the Client's and NMC confidentiality policy and procedure.
- A focus on excellent attention to detail
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office packages
- The ability organise and control own workload as required
- A commitment attend relevant meetings providing Occupational Health Technician input as required
- A commitment to feedback general and specific information regarding the client contract to the OH Manager as appropriate
- The ability to produce any relevant reports regarding the client contract generally and/or Occupational Health issues.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a salary up to £20,000 pro-rata depending on experience along with generous holiday entitlement. You will also avail of a Pension scheme as well as an Employee benefits scheme. Furthermore you'll have access to excellent training and a commitment to your personal development.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.