£10. 25 p/h
I am currently recruiting for an office administrator for my client based in the titanic quarter in Belfast. This is a temporary ongoing position for an experienced Office admin. You will be acting as support for the Head office and Operations Manager in Belfast.
- Provide administrative support to the Office
- Responsible for producing correspondence and documentation for the Operations Manager and Team Managers
- Maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases
- Manage office supplies and orders / deliveries
- Maintaining project registers for customer queries, work specific records,
- Customer notification of planned works.
- Set up of supplier accounts and provision of all supplier invoices and related information to Head Office.
- Monitor, review and reconciliation of materials purchased from suppliers.
- Preparation of data input, co-ordination and distribution of monthly payroll and payroll related information to Head Office.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Operations Manager
- Previous office administration experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and bespoke project database systems.
- Advanced Excel and Database programming
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets whilst working in a fast paced environment.
- Professional, efficient approach and attitude dealing with internal business areas, employees and external parties.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for the Office Administrator please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle .