- Prepare timely and accurate materials to ensure reviews and valuations are delivered to clients within the agreed schedule
Our well established client in the Ballymena area are looking to recruit an administrator to join their team on a temporary full time basis.
This role is expected to last at least 1 month with a view to extension.
As an administrator, the duties will include:
- Answering phones and taking messages and enquiries
- Administrative support to the office manager
- Scanning documents
- Data Inputting
- Opening incoming post and distributing to relevant person
- Candidates must have at least 5 GCSE's Grade C+ or above including Maths and English
- At least 1 years experience within an administration environment recently
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages including Excel
- Experience of admin within an accounts department