To provide comprehensive administrative and office support in our busy Head Office in Newry.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Stock control - responsible for managing all stock going in & out of the office to customers
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel, access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Manipulating statistical data.
- Arranging in-house and external events.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a busy office environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Office is essential (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc)
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.