OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR | PERMANENT | BALBRIGGAN |
Our client a Professional Consultancy Firm requires an Office Administrator to join their team in their European base located in Balbriggan, North County Dublin. This role will initially be a 12 month contract and on successful completion, a permanent position within the team.
The Role |
This role will suit a professional candidate with excellent and natural communication skills who can integrate well into an established team. The new team member will be responsible for the successful execution of a mixture of general office administration duties and financial administration duties. You will support the day to day running of the office and support the team including MD and Accountant. You will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders, providing excellent customer service and have previous experience in an Accounts environment. This is a great opportunity to for someone who is self motivated and eager to learn and progress within a company who are committed to expanding its business and developing their team.
- Bookkeeping duties including reconciliation of bank accounts, creditors and debtors, training will be provided
- Maintaining hard and soft copies of records
- Assisting the team with admin duties
- General office duties including answering phone
- At least 2 years experience in an Accounts environment, familiar with Sage
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Due to some duties in role, adhoc access to car with full driving licence
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.