Office and Accounts Administrator | Technology | 6 month contract
Our client, an company specialising in construction services located in North Dublin, is currently recruiting an Office & Accounts Administrator to join their team on a temporary contract basis for approx. 6 months.
This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will commence as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have good administration skills with some accounting/finance experience.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming calls
- General office admin duties, organising meetings, scheduling works with contractors
- Finance duties such as Inputting invoice for accounts payable and receivable
- Handling customer invoice queries
- Processing monthly statements and expenses
- Ad hoc support duties as required
- Ensure all creditors are paid within agreed terms after checking for proper coding and authorisations on the invoice and that their accounts are reconciled
- Reconcile the bank ledger account to the bank statements monthly
- Assist the Credit Controller in the administration of the Managed Print Service Business stream
- Maintain floats, petty cash, employee credit cards and staff expenses
- Provide cover for the Credit Controller and Sales Support staff during holidays and/or absences
- Previous experience in a similar role essential, construction industry experience an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office required plus knowledge Sage an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To apply for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
- Salary within the region of €30-32k
- Carer progression
- Full training provided
- Work in a fun office environment
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.