Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator in Belfast City Centre. This role would be ideal for for a recent graduate who is looking to get their foot in the door and develop within the business.
- Maintain and ensure the smooth running of the office, reception area, office common areas and boardroom.
- Front of house - receiving clients/ guests in a professional manner
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Organise and print paperwork, documents and electronic information
- Deal with correspondence, post, and general office duties
- Maintain the condition of the office and work with building management to arrange for necessary works.
- Manage the office calendar and communications.
- Deal with customer and vendor communications via telephone, email and face to face.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Assist the management team with additional administrative support as required.
- Assist with global travel requirements, including maintaining and resourcing of the corporate apartments.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role or demonstrable transferable experience and skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook & knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- A good understanding of business demands.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.