Office Facilities Assistant
Airport Road West
I am currently recruiting for an Office Facilities Assistant based in Airport Road West. This role is on a full time permanent role working with the market leader in the energy sector.
The purpose of this role is to support the Facilities department in a wide variety of general administrative tasks ensuring excellent customer services are provided to the business.
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Responsibility for all stationary requirements by the business and that they are maintained and ordered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep all photocopiers.
- Assistance of timely, accurate and confidential administrative support to the Contract and Procurement Department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organisation archive system.
- Provision of reception support when required.
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all MS Office packages, including excel.
- Appropriate and relevant experience within an administration and busy office environment.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent or significant relevant work experience
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- The ability to manage time and staff expectations with regards to the delivery of the required service is essential.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic individual capable of performing a variety of hands on tasks - often within pre-determined time constraints - by way of service provision to the many departments within the organisation.
- A potential to become a permanent member of staff
- Free Car Parking
- On Site Canteen
- Shower facilities
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. (37 hours per week).
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Office Facilities Assistant role in more detail please contact Katie Doyle now on 02890 242824 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***