- Deliver high quality, professional and friendly customer service
- Dealing effectively with all elements of customer service
- Attending trade events
- Meeting monthly targets
- Develop new and existing customer relationships
- Take responsibility for employee notifications about office maintenance/ hygiene/ best working practice.
- General Office maintenance
- General Office Duties
Hours of work:
The hours of work are 9-5.30 Mon - Fri
Work every other Saturday 9-3 with a full day off that week.
- At least 3 years' travel agency experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent leader who can motivate our team of experienced travel consultants
- Keen eye for detail and a natural communicator
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A self-starter, energetic with a flexibility towards working arrangements
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme
- Opportunity to travel on FAM Trips
- Your birthday off every year
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.