Creation and maintenance of production data , analysing production data, stock control
The successful candidate should be a well organised person. They should demonstrate good communication skills, with the ability to undertake a range of tasks, and follow instructions clearly. A respectable telephone manner is also required.
- 5 GCSE's - to include, English, Maths and IT
- Understanding of Sage 200 Stock Module and Purchase Order Processing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and in particular:
- Word - essential
- Excel - essential
- Outlook - essential
- Access (desirable)
Duties & requirements:
- Creation & maintenance of production data & related documentation.
- Analysing and understanding production data.
- Creation and management of purchase orders.
- Responsibility for stock control.
- Taking and making telephone calls.
- Training will be given.