Mailroom Assistant | Dublin South | Temporary
The Client: Our client is a leading finance company based in Dublin South and they are currently experiencing growth in the market and are expanding their Mailroom team.
The Role: As a Mailroom Assistant you will be required to support key functions within the mailroom and distribution team. You will be required to collect, co-ordinate and prepare mail for both internal and external distribution and you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
Hours of work: The role will run Monday to Fridays (no weekend or late evenings) and will be based on hours between 9am-6pm
Length of contract: Temporary (on-going)
- IT literate
- Team oriented pro-active, open minded team player
- Good organisational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills working under time pressure
- Ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of items simultaneously
- Good time management skills
- To be professional and presentable in uniform at all times
- Get the job done attitude
- Mail room processing, distribution and photocopier operation an advantage
- €11 p/hour
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- Weekly payroll
- Work with a friendly and dynamic team
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.