On-call Temporary Receptionist - Dublin City Centre
On-Call Temporary Receptionist | Dublin City Centre | Temporary
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have vacancies in the Dublin City Centre, Dublin North and Dublin South regions. We are seeking a on-call temporary receptionists to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
The Role: As a front-of-house receptionist, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client within the region. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of incoming calls, provide secretarial support and excellent customer care. Assignments can run for several days to several weeks and although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service/front of house experience
- Administration/PA experience
- Flexibility for last minute/ad hoc assignments
- Hourly pay rates of €11-12 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.