Online Quality Control Checker
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting a Quality Control Checker to work with food produce for our Belfast based client, This role can become permanent for the right individual
As a Quality Control Checker you will be responsible for the below tasks
- Monitor all incoming raw materials
- Record all relevant infestation regarding raw materials
- Carry out online process checks during production run
- Ensure all quality checks are completed to the standards required and completed on file
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Technologist on a daily basis with regard to quality, production, raw material capacity, raw material kill dates and shelf life, stock rotation, temperature of chills etc.
- Ensure Production Team is fully informed reference quality issues
- Ensure that all necessary administration is completed accurately
- Complete all necessary reports.
- To attend any relevant training courses when appropriate.
- Any other duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate should fit the below criteria
- Working experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate Good Communication Skills
- Demonstrate accuracy completing paperwork
- Flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn
- Good spoken and written English
It is desirable that you have experience in the food industry
- Experience of working in the Meat Industry
- Counter Balance Forklift License
The salary is £9.27 per hour with a view to becoming Permanent
The shifts will be Monday to Friday rotational over two weeks (earliest start 2pm/ Latest finish 1am)
If this role seems of interest to you please feel free to apply through the apply link