Operation Technician Band 4
Operations Technician (ITS) Band 4
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: This post will involve working in one or many specialist areas of ICT including but not limited to: technical support, applications support, service desk, software development, web design, communications & network support, desktop support, systems integration and data warehousing. Technicians may also be part of short or long term project teams either directly delivering services or working with commercial providers to implement projects.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (9am- 5pm)
- GCSE Maths & English (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification AND x2 A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification AND at least 1 year's relevant experience. OR At least 18 months relevant experience.
- Hold a current full driving license which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team and a proven ability to use own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (as appropriate to meet the needs of the post in full), and to establish good professional relationships.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft applications including word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results in an appropriate manner.
- Rates of Pay: £10.20 ph
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.