Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Operational/Data Analyst for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Operational/Data Analyst to join there team.
The successful candidate will provide analysis support and subject matter expertise to all operational teams. The role holder is also responsible for investigating and resolving general and formal queries from market participants in line with agreed timelines
- Provides subject matter expertise and analysis expertise to operational teams to support the resolution of escalated issues
- Investigates formal and general queries
- Designs and develops tools to extract the necessary data to investigate queries
- Calculates the level of materiality of each query and identify solutions
- In cases where the materiality is of a significant scale makes recommendations to management, and implements agreed course of action
- Identifies common errors, educates staff, updates business processes, work instructions and training document where appropriate
- Develops business processes to support day to day settlement
- Coordinates change requests to settlement systems and test system fixes
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years relevant technical experience
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving capability
- Effective communicator and excellent report writing capability
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Experience of SQL, VB and database structures
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Experience working within a regulated business is desirable
- Knowledge of Settlement aspects of the relevant codes/rule books, processes, procedures and systems is desirable.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €38,000 - €42,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.