Operations Administrator Dublin 12
Job Title: Ops Administrator Dublin 12
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join an established Advertising company in Dublin 12.
- Processing of all Posting Instructions from specialists and Direct Sales
- Issuing daily posting updates to specialists
- Liaising with all sub contract billposters on all posting queries and building of relationships with same
- Issuing damages to all parties for repair and follow up to ensure they have been actioned
- Reporting of all repair dates to the poster specialists
- Liaising with sales/ specialists on all issues relating to posting including chasing of posters
- Work closely with staff in the stores especially relating to PI and poster queries
- Raise and issue PO's as required using the Pemac system
- Manage direct print requirements with the appointed printers
- Deal with printers on a daily basis
- Any other general office administration duties as required
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well within a small team.
- Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task.
- Must be responsible and dependable with an ability to work positively and collaboratively.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Pay €12.94 per hour
- Friendly working environment.
- Office parking.
- 26 days annual leave.
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Potential to progress into permanent positons.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.