Operations Administrator | Healthcare | Naas | €25,000
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and has a well established presence in Ireland. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and due to an internal promotion, they are seeking to appoint an Operations Administrator for their Distribution centre, located in Naas, Co. Kildare. This role will start as temporary initially but may become permanent for the right candidate.
The Role: As an Operations Administrator, you will be required to effectively manage daily administrative support to the department, engineering department and dispatch/warehouse. This is a busy, varied role and there is a possibility it could develop into a longer term position.
The main duties will include:
- Handling all internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner
- Take and distribute incoming calls to the relevant personnel
- Process customer orders on internal systems and ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed timeframes; ensure deliveries are dispatched correctly as per order by liaising with various departments
- Contract administration and co-ordination of contractual changes, quotations, stock reports
- Provide support to off-site customer service teams on a regular basis
- Updating internal systems and ensuring data is handled in a confidential manner
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in an administration role in a customer service environment
- Experience in healthcare, medical or pharma sector an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
- Salary €25k
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation.
The working hours will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week). Please note that due to the location, own transport is preferable. For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note that interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.