Location: County Antrim
Salary: Negotiable with experience
Grafton specialist team are delighted to be working alongside a superb company who are seeking a motivated and ambitious individual to be part of the team! This position will require someone who can set, meet and maintain standards and KPI's throughout the department. String leadership skills and previous experience working with and setting technical standards are crucial.
- Drive and deliver health and safety culture
- Previous experience in developing people, processes and systems
- Ensuring performance of the factory is maximised
- Previous strong skills in people management
- Experience in driving continuous improvement
- 3rd level qualification OR 3+ years experience in the same role
- HACCP experience OR IOSH qualification
- Previous experience in FMCG
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work in a successful, growing and industry leading company!
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.