Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb manufacturing company who are seeking to add to the Operational team with the addition of an operations manager.
Full accountability for operational performance, Technical standards and quality as well as development of people, processes and systems.
- Full accountability for technical KPIs ensuring that the company quality and technical standards are maintained while meeting the customer expectations
- Engage with Technical colleagues and cross functional leads to complete a programme of team walks of the Unit areas in a frequency as required
- Responsible for ensuring Shift Mangers and Operations Team Leads produce product meeting customer specification and QA
- Responsible and accountable for labour standards aligning to production requirements.
- Management of Shift Managers and Operations Team Leads demonstrating completing swift changeovers and all materials/utensils and instructions are available before they require on the line.
- Manage, lead and engage with Specialist Skills Trainers to ensure unit is fully trained and developed. Ensure Shift Managers and Operational Team Leads are aware of all skills gaps and have the required skill level to run a shift and meet business objectives.
- Demonstrate and encourage effective cross functional team working, including but not limited to, Technical, Engineering, Planning, HR, Learning and Development, Occupational Health, Procurement, Process Development and Services to create a focused factory.
- Proven leadership experience in FMCG
- Proven track record in financial improvements
- H&S Qualification
Remuneration: Salary Attractive
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.