Grafton have been retained by a company who are, due to expansion, seeking an Operations Manager who will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability by implementing methods and strategies.
- Ensure all operational standards are met across all operational functions
- Schedule, coordinate and plan resource requirements across operations based on production plans
- Perform gap analysis to identify how improvements can be made
- Deliver plans/forecasts and develop plans to identify deficiencies in operations
- Attract, develop and engage all team members within operations
- Minimum of 5 years of senior experience in Operations or Manufacturing, ideally in an FMCG environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.