Operations Manager | Permanent | Swords
OPERATIONS MANAGER | PERMANENT | SWORDS |
I am looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join a fantastic team with my client based in Swords, North County Dublin. This role is a Permanent position starting as soon as possible.
THE ROLE |
With a background in manufacturing, electrical or mechanical services, you will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the company's operations. Your responsibilities will include improving efficiency, performance, productivity and profitability using effective approach and tactics.
- Monitor company's operations and analyze their metrics, such as: cost effectiveness, time, health and safety and customer satisfaction
- Review and optimize existing operational systems, processes and best practices
- Oversee the compliance of operations with specifications and quality requirements
- Work to support the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Analyze financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Conduct quality controls and monitor production KPI's
- Participation of meetings at regional and national level
- Provide technical expert advice where needed
- Carry out site engineer site inspections
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines across the region
- Demonstrate Customer Focused behaviours at all times, develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- 1+ year's experience of working in an Operations Manager position
- Technical experience in a manufacturing, electrical or mechanical industry
- Profound experience with business and financial procedures, including budgets, forecasting etc.
- Excellent understanding of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Basic IT skills, including experience with databases including MS Office
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.