Operations/Credit Control Administrator | Healthcare | Blanchardstown | €25,000 | Immediate Start!
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and has a well established presence in Ireland. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and due to an internal promotion, they are seeking to appoint an Operations/Credit Control Administrator for their head office, located in Ballycoolin/Blanchardstown. This role will start as temporary initially but may become permanent for the right candidate.
The Role: As an Operations & Credit Control Administrator, you will be required to provide daily administrative support to the customer service and finance departments as well as supporting the engineering and dispatch/warehouse teams. This is a busy, varied role and there is a possibility it could develop into a longer term position.
The main duties will include:
- Handling all internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner
- Take and distribute incoming calls to the relevant personnel
- Credit control support: match copy invoices, allocate cheque payments, updating client accounts, issuing statements, investigation of older invoices and liaising with stakeholders
- Contract administration and co-ordination of contractual changes, quotations, stock reports
- Provide support to off-site customer service teams on a regular basis
- Updating internal systems and ensuring data is handled in a confidential manner
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in an administration role in a customer service environment
- Experience in healthcare, medical or pharma sector an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
- Salary €25k
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation.
The working hours will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week). Please note that due to the location, own transport is preferable. For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note that interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.