Health & Safety
1. Understand the Moy Park Health & Safety Policy, Company Safety Rules and Statutory requirements applying to all operations within the specified line of responsibility.
2. Deliver on agreed H&S KPI's for your area. Ensure that all near misses and accidents are reported and investigated within appropriate time frames.
1. Ensure that all products meet or exceed the agreed customer specification and quality standards and that new products are carefully communicated to the line.
2. Assist in the co-ordination of external customer visits and internal audits.
3. Full accountability for technical KPI's ensuring that the company targets are achieved and appropriate actions to resolve.
Production performance and KPIs
1. Deliver on-going and improved production efficiencies, namely output, quality, yield, labour utilisation, packaging and utilities and ensure factory variances are achieved within the specific area.
2. Assist in the implementation of a process that ensures full optimisation of labour utilisation, including break management, and ensures the reduction of non-attendance, labour turnover and that holiday planning is controlled within the specific area.
3. Monitor that all equipment is fully functional and interact with maintenance.
4. Assist in developing appropriate plans to deliver peak production activity.
1. Develop, train, coach and motive operatives, ensuring that all departmental training and the associated training matrix for your area is up to date and accurate at all times.
2. Lead and direct team members with clear objectives/accountabilities so as to achieve operational and business plan targets.
3. Complete Team member's appraisals and provide feedback on their performance on a regular basis.
4. Help create a culture were employee engagement and communication are promoted within your area, achieved through ensuring sufficient representation from your area at the daily huddles, weekly meetings and ensure that weekly team briefs are in place and communicated regularly.
1. Assist in evaluating, utilising, deployment and embedment of a range of continuous improvement and lean techniques to deliver best in class operational excellence.
1. Optimise energy usage, looking at opportunities for energy reduction and carbon footprint reduction.
2. To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.