In partnership with a very established Company in Lisburn, Grafton are recruiting for full time Optical Assistants for an immediate start.
This is a long term Permanent Opportunity.
- Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Hours of Work: Full-time Monday to Saturday working 5 out of 6 days, 9am - 5pm and one evening per week 12.30pm - 9pm.
- There is room for growth and development opportunities within the role.
- Outstanding training opportunities provided by in store trainer.
- There is a chance of being put through various optical qualifications.
- 28 days holidays.
- Assisting in the operation of the store to achieve targets.
- Advising customers on the optical products and treatments.
- Understanding basic visual defects.
- Analyse prescriptions accurately and dispense lenses accordingly.
- Ensuring that collections are conducted in a professional manner ensuring fit and comfort.
- Manage computer system accordingly.
- Operate the till.
- Understanding of NHS practices and procedures.
- Work to the company standards and in accordance with supervisory / managerial instructions.
- Actively seek to improve your own skills and product knowledge.
- Previous Optical experience is desirable however not essential.
- Successful candidate will be confident and comfortable at all times when talking to patients.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to learn and want to develop new skills and knowledge.
Do you have what it takes to join the successful team? Please submit your CV by clicking on the apply button or call Gregory Grafton on 028 92667585
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland