ORDER ENTRY ADMINISTRATORS | PERMANENT | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE |
Our client an international services company are opening their Irish base in Dublin City Centre. They are searching for a number of Order Entry Administrators to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for processing important orders, crediting returns and providing excellent customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
- To process orders and returns efficiently and accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring customers are provided with a first class professional service
- To correspond and liaise directly with customers via various forms of communication methods, handle and open parcels from post and couriers in a timely manner.
- To be professional and provide clear answers to customer requests, meeting or exceeding expectations to deliver service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Provide troubleshooting information to customers and colleagues, investigating and responding to complaints in a professional and timely manner, always understanding the customers perspective, ensuring achievement of the efficiency and accuracy targets set by the business
- Act as a liaison providing product and service information assisting sales, orders and colleague enquires.
- A minimum of 1 year in an Order Entry / Data Input
- Previous experience of time spent in a customer service role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence.
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.