Skilled Order Pickers required for evening work in Lisburn
Hours of work will be 6:00pm to approx 3:00am Monday to Friday
Average hours per week usually 40 depending on the number of orders received in the warehouse
Overtime paid after 40 hours per week at time and a half
Responsibilities to include;
- Accurately picking orders from a pick-sheet
- Stacking goods and moving cages around the warehouse
- Manual handling/lifting
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Operating Counterbalance Forklift
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Flexibility to work as required depending on orders received in the warehouse
- Experience in a cold / chilled warehouse environment
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.