Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary P/T Lecturer in Curriculum Writer (Arts Management Grade 3) to start ASAP for a duration of 10 Weeks
Pay rate: £35.67
Hours: 10 hours per week (Part Time)
- The individual will require experience of teaching, Arts Management and marketing as essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent & teaching qualification in either secondary or FE/HE
- Experience of the Creative and Cultural sector
- Experience in Arts Management
- Experience of marketing
- Experience of writing educational materials
- A teacher/curriculum writer is required to design, write and prepare resources for a European programme called Live Skills. This will specifically involve the design of the marketing module of the Arts Management course.
- A portfolio of resources will be developed to support the student through the learning process. These may include printed and online e-resources, including audio-visual materials. Student resources will encompass a learning manual outlining the framework of the course, details on the modules and associated learning outcomes, reading lists, recorded lessons, video lectures and case studies. Part of the e-portfolio of digital resources developed for students will be repackaged and provided online for self-directed and individual learning and promoted to target audiences than the ones participating in the pilot.
- The material for the marketing module must be completed before 7 January 2019 (under review).
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland