Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have a vacancy for a Paint Sprayer at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a Paint Sprayer you will be
- Loading and unloading production line
- Spray painting
- Shot Blasting
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Safe and controlled movement of production parts
Hours of work:
- 39 hours weekly
- 4.45pm - 3am Mon - Thurs
- Experience in steel shot blasting
- Worked previously in high volume production paint line as a paint sprayer
- Experience of using 2 pack painting is desirable
- Experience of working in a quality driven environment
- Rate of Pay : £10.63 - £11.19 per hr
- Free parking
- Canteen facilities
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.