The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents
As a member of the Operational Services Team the postholder will be required to carry out a range of a painting duties as designated by the Building Maintenance Supervisor where required throughout the council properties.
Hours of work: 37.5 P/hr
- Applicants must have completed a full and recognised apprenticeship and have a City & Guilds NVQ level 2 in Painting and Decorating
- A minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience if qualifications do not stand
- Knowledge of health and safety in relation to painting and decorating
- A full current driving licence valid in the UK
Hourly rate of: £11.19
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.