The Client: Local Health-care body based in Craigavon, serving local residents
- Carry out the duties of a painter in relation to all types of painting
- Work as an integral part of a maintenance team and have a thorough practical knowledge of all aspects of painting maintenance
- To undertake routine maintenance redecoration's and wash-downs both internally and externally in accordance with estates programme of works
- Be able to work on his/ her own, on occasions with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Health & Safety practices and in particular the use of materials ( including hazardous materials ) and COSHH Regulations
- To undertake routine maintenance redecoration and wash-downs both internally and externally in accordance with estates programme for works.
- Be capable of working at a reasonable height about ground level for purposes of work duties
- Maintain and effectively use ladders, scaffolding, steps and notify line manager of any defects
- Carry out cleaning work to uPVC or metal fixtures such as window frames, fascia, soffits, guttering in conjunction with external redecoration.
- Be available to undertake emergency and urgent works which includes working outside normal hours or through breaks from time to time
- Assist in maintaining a clean, tidy and organised working environment including workshops, plant rooms, stores etc
Hours of work: 37.5 P/hr
- At least 2 years relevant experience and listed above.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.