Salary: Dependent on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Paralegal for our Long-Standing client, based in Dungannon.
Our long-established client, based in Dungannon, is currently seeking to bring on a Paralegal, with previous experience who is keen to work in a role offering development and progression. A successful candidate will have worked in a similar role.
- Drafting and preparing documents
- Document management
- Legal research and other investigative tasks
- Provide essential support to solicitors
- Administrative tasks
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Previous experience of working as a Paralegal / Legal Professional
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong organisational/ time management skills
- Reliable and professional
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, keen and proactive.
- Must be self-motivated
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company, alongside a competitive salary combined with the opportunity to gain invaluable experience as part of a fantastic team.
- They will get the chance to work without instruction, and with autonomy, allowing a successful candidate to further develop an already established skillset
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.