PETELANDS PARK - DUNGANNON
37 HRS PER WEEK (Rota 5/7 Days - 8hr per day 8.30am - 21:00pm as per rota)
EMAIL CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensuring that the Visitor Centre is open during the advertised times and is providing the required level of service.
- Opening, closing and checking security of buildings. Setting alarms where appropriate.
- Assisting with the operational running of the site.
- Supervision of groups and exhibitions for a wide variety of visitors including tourists, school, special needs, and special interest groups.
- Ensuring the care and safe handling of NIEA property and exhibits and the sensible and safe use of property by visitors.
- Grounds maintenance e.g. mowing grass, repairing paths and fences, leaf blowing, litter & dog waste collection, emptying bins, maintaining gardens etc.
- Completing personal time sheets and other such returns
- Completing site patrols.
- Completing minor site works.
Driving licence essential (manual operation).
Experience in grounds maintenance would be desirable but not essential.
Successful applicants will have to go through Access NI Checks
Please email your CV to email@example.com