The Client: Local Government body based in Warrenpoint, serving local residents.
The Role: To be responsible for the daily running of a public attraction, including:
- Opening, closing and checking security of buildings and setting alarms as appropriate;
- Ensuring that the facilities are open during advertised times and providing the required level of service;
- Assisting with the operational running of the site;
- Site inspections;
- Litter inspections;
- Cash handling on site e.g. admission charges and associated cashier duties;
- Supervision of visitor groups and exhibitions;
- Ensuring the care and safe handling of property and exhibits and sensible and safe use of property by visitors;
- Provision of tours on request;
- Collecting visitor numbers.
- Undertaking general duties for site and depot maintenance, including (but not limited to) grass cutting; hedge cutting, digging trenches, erecting sheds and huts and sites, cleaning of equipment and facilities, operating lifting gear;
- Driving departmental vehicles from depot to sites, including transport of colleagues and materials.
Hours of work: 19.5 hrs per week (10am - 5pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Experience in similar relevant role
- Full, valid driving licence required
- First Aid Training/Qualification desirable
- This post requires staff to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Candidates should be customer focused, confident in speaking to members of the public and able to give guided tours and interact with visitors to provide a high level of customer service.
- Rate of Pay: TBC
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.