Grafton Built Environment is excited to be working with a boutique architectural practice in central Belfast who are looking to hire a talented and highly motivated Part I or Part II Architectural Assistant on a permanent basis to join their small but mighty team.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong conceptual design, technical detailing and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisational and technical ability. You should have experience of a variety of software; a sound and practical understanding of AutoCAD is essential and any experience in Revit would be an advantage. You will need a keen interest in the technical aspects of the preparation of specification writing, detailed design, and construction drawings.
Our client are a busy, and thriving studio with a number of projects across Northern Ireland and London in sectors including commercial, residential, mixed-use, across new build, refurbishment, and heritage projects.
· To assist in the design and delivery of commercial and residential projects in Northern Ireland.
· To work collaboratively within a small but mighty team.
Skills and Requirements
· Demonstration of excellent design abilities and UK project experience
· Architectural qualifications and experience working at initial and delivery stages on a range of projects ideally
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and ideally also Revit
How to apply:
Please click on the link and upload your up to date CV or feel free to contact Kathryn Bennett at Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 90 323 333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.